About the Producers
About EBD Group
EBD Group is the leading partnering firm for the global life science industry. Since 1993, biotech, pharma and medical device companies have leveraged EBD Group's partnering conferences, technology and services to identify business opportunities and develop strategic relationships essential to their success.
EBD Group's conferences are run with the support of leading corporations and international trade associations and include:
- BIO-Europe® and BIO-Europe Spring®, Europe's largest life science partnering conferences, supported by the Biotechnology Industry Organization (BIO)
- BioPharm America™, the fastest growing partnering event in North America
- Biotech Showcase™, a unique forum in San Francisco for presenting to investors and business development executives, co-produced with Demy-Colton Life Science Advisors
- BioEquity Europe, the investor conference co-organized with BioCentury Publications and BIO
- ChinaBio® Partnering Forum, the first dedicated biotech/pharma partnering conference in China, co-produced with ChinaBio® LLC
- Medtech Partnering Forum, EBD Group's partnering event for the innovative medical technology industry
- The Global Impact Forum™, a unique and innovative partnering conference in impact investing and venture philanthropy.
EBD Group's sophisticated web-based partnering service, partneringONE®, is used as the partnering engine at numerous third-party events around the world, and partnering360® is the open online community of life science dealmakers that enhances partnering experiences throughout the year.
EBD Group is an Informa company. Informa is the largest publicly-owned organizer of exhibitions, conferences and training in the world.
EBD Group has offices in the USA and Europe.
For more information please visit www.ebdgroup.com.Contact:
1 760 930 0500
About the Health Technology Cluster
The Health Technology Cluster (HC) is an inter-sectoral network for increasing innovative capacity and international competitiveness of Health Technology companies, their suppliers as well as relevant research and healthcare facilities. The HC currently connect 220 partner companies from Austria and South Germany. Due to the Upper Austrian strength in medical technology, the main focus is on medical electronics, software, clean room & hygiene, hospital equipment, end-user products, diagnostics-pharma and materials (metal/plastics). More detailed information under www.gesundheitstechnologie-cluster.at.
Stephanie Rieß, M.A.
Communication Health Technology Cluster (Clusterland Oberösterreich GmbH)
+43 732 79810 5158
Please find the digital version under www.gesundheitstechnologie-cluster.at/presse