BioPharm America™ 2014 Registration
Your registration fee covers
- Submission of up to 150 requests per company for one-to-one meetings during the conference
- Access to all workshops, presentations, panel discussions and the exhibition area
- Publication of your company and personal profiles on partneringONE®
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks, coffee and other non-alcoholic beverages in the conference center
- Evening networking events
|Early registration fee||1,795||until July 18, 2014|
|Regular registration fee||1,995||after July 18, 2014|
|Onsite registration fee||2,095||after September 19, 2014|
- Click here for information on cancellation policy, payments, and sending a replacement.
- To guarantee the early registration discount, payments must be received by July 31, 2014.
- Online registration will close on September 19, 2014 12:00 pm PDT, after which all registrations will be handled on site.
- North American registrants will be invoiced in USD. All others please remit in EUR.
- The registration fees are excluding VAT. When invoiced, VAT will be added as applicable.
- Companies with three full-paying delegates will receive one complimentary ticket for the fourth attendee from that company. Different eligibility criteria apply for academics and exhibitors. Please review the Exhibitor page or the Academic Registration page of the BioPharm America website for further information.
Registration cancellations must be sent by April 11, 2014, to Virginia Brawley at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a refund (minus a EUR 250/USD 300 processing fee).
Cancellations received after April 11, 2014 are eligible for a 50% refund of the paid Registration fees only. Presentation fees are not eligible for refund after April 11, 2014.
After September 8, 2014, the full Registration fee and/or Presentation fee is applicable. No refunds or credits towards future events will be granted. However, a paid registration is transferable to a replacement from your company.
Any refunds will be processed after BioPharm America.
Please note that no-shows will be billed for the full Registration and/or Presentation fee.
New registrants will receive an invoice with information on the methods of payment shortly after your registration. The invoice is payable upon receipt.
To guarantee the early registration discount (deadline July 18, 2014), payments must be received by July 31, 2014.
Sending a replacement
Please register the new person who will attend the conference in your place at www.ebdgroup.com/bpa/registration/index.php and note "replaces (your name) who will no longer attend" in the comment field within the online registration form.
We will then activate the new registration, deactivate your registration and transfer your meeting requests and scheduled meetings.
Please do NOT update your personal profile page with the name and contact data of the new attendee.
Please contact Virginia Brawley at email@example.com for further questions.
You may bring marketing materials, such as brochures, and place them on a designated literature table in the main conference area. Literature remaining at the end of the conference will be disposed of. Therefore please limit your company literature to 50 pieces. Experience has shown that this number of copies is sufficient for distribution.
Your company profile will be published in the password-protected partnering section of the BioPharm America website.
We now make all company profiles available as a download. You can access the download tool within the partneringONE® system starting September 18, 2014 and it will remain available for a year after the conference. Please note that profiles received after September 15, 2014 will not be included in the download.