About the Producers
About EBD Group
EBD Group is the leading partnering firm for the global life science industry. Since 1993, biotech, pharma and medical device companies have leveraged EBD Group's partnering conferences, technology and services to identify business opportunities and develop strategic relationships essential to their success.
EBD Group's conferences are run with the support of leading corporations and international trade associations and include:
- BIO-Europe® and BIO-Europe Spring®, Europe's largest life science partnering conferences, supported by the Biotechnology Industry Organization (BIO)
- BioPharm America™, the fastest growing partnering event in North America
- Biotech Showcase™, a unique forum in San Francisco for presenting to investors and business development executives, co-produced with Demy-Colton Life Science Advisors
- BioEquity Europe, the investor conference co-organized with BioCentury Publications and BIO
- ChinaBio® Partnering Forum, the first dedicated biotech/pharma partnering conference in China, co-produced with ChinaBio® LLC
- Medtech Partnering Forum Japan, EBD Group's partnering event for the innovative medical technology industry, will be the first dedicated medtech partnering conference in Japan.
- The Global Impact Forum™, a unique and innovative partnering conference in impact investing and venture philanthropy.
EBD Group's sophisticated web-based partnering service, partneringONE®, is used as the partnering engine at numerous third-party events around the world, and partnering360® is the open online community of life science dealmakers that enhances partnering experiences throughout the year.
EBD Group is an Informa company. Informa is the largest publicly-owned organizer of exhibitions, conferences and training in the world.
EBD Group has offices in the USA and Europe.
For more information please visit www.ebdgroup.com.Contact:
1 760 692 5907
About BIO-Europe Spring® 2015
As the springtime counterpart to BIO-Europe®, BIO-Europe Spring® continues the tradition of providing life science companies with high caliber partnering opportunities. Featuring EBD Group's acclaimed partnering system, partneringONE®, the event enables delegates to efficiently identify, meet and get partnerships started with companies across the biotech value chain.
In addition to productive partnering, BIO-Europe Spring offers high level workshops, panels, company presentations, and a lively exhibition. The program features executive level panelists who openly share their insight and opinion on many important industry issues. The company presentation tracks provide a forum for innovative startups, established biotech companies, and large and midsize pharma to present information on products, partnering opportunities and corporate strategy.
Combined, these elements create an insightful and productive event that will have you coming back year after year.
BIO-Europe Spring is produced by EBD Group, the leading partnering firm for the global biotechnology industry, with the support of the Biotechnology Industry Organization (BIO).
Follow BIO-Europe Spring 2015 on Twitter: twitter.com/ebdgroup (hashtag: #BES15). Or log on to the BIO-Europe Spring 2015 Discussion Forum on partnering360®. The Group is your go-to discussion forum for news and topics related to BIO-Europe Spring.